After transactions have been made with your customers, you can create an invoice to request for their payments.
There are 2 ways of creating an invoice. 1) Creating invoice directly, and 2) from a Delivery Receipt as reference.
Creating Invoice directly
1. Look for the Finance menu, select invoicing, and click Create New button at the Action section on the left side.
2. Click to create new and Select the required details, Customer Name, Invoice Number, and Company. Once done, you can now add a product.
3. Click add a new item to add items to your sales order. Once done, click submit and choose between create and view or Create and view.
- Create and view means you can view and edit your invoice before you submit.
- Create and new means you can now create a new invoice
4. Click post then proceed. When Post has been clicked, the Invoice will be posted and cannot be edited.
Creating invoice from a Delivery Receipt as reference
1. Look for the Finance menu, select Invoicing, and click import from delivery button at the Action section on the left side.
2. Input the Invoice number. Note: The Invoice number is not generated automatically.
3. Select the DR number from the dropdown then click Proceed.
4. Double-check the details and click Print to finalize. When Print has been clicked, the Invoice will be posted and cannot be edited.
Was this article helpful ?
Have more questions ? Submit a request