To keep track and check if the orders are correct, a tracking record may be created for the warehouse and delivery personnel.
Note: You have to create a Delivery Receipt before creating a tracking record. The Delivery Receipt is the reference of your tracking record. Follow our instructions on How to create a Delivery Receipt.
In order to create a tracking record, please follow the steps below:
1. On Sales menu, click Tracking, and click Create New button.
2. Fill in the tracking details and click Save.
3. Select the Delivery Number to be picked as this is the reference of your tracking record and click Add.
4. Click Print Pick-list button. When Print Pick-list has been clicked, the tracking record will be posted and cannot be edited.
Note: A Sales Order must be created first before creating a Delivery Receipt. You can follow our instructions on How to create a Sales Order.
When the customer’s orders are ready for delivery, you may now create a Delivery Receipt.
To create a delivery receipt, please follow the steps below:
1. On Sales menu, select Delivery, and click Create New.
2. Select Sales Order number and fill in the delivery details then click Save.
3. Items from the selected Sales Order is automatically displayed. Edit the quantity to be delivered (can be in full or partial), and click Save Changes button. Note: Multiple Delivery Receipts can be created for 1 Sales Order until fully delivered.
4. Double-check the details and click For Delivery. You may now print your copy and customer’s copy by clicking Print button.
Note:After the item(s) have been delivered, go back to Delivery. Select the DR number of the delivered items and click Delivered button. Set the delivery date and click Proceed.