For a complete transaction in the system, customer record(s) should be saved with their complete details for better tracking.
On the menu, click Maintenance and select Customers.
Create customer record(s) one at a time
1. On the Action section (left side), click Create New button.
2. Input Customer Information.
3. Input the Address Information.
4. Input Other Information.
5. Click Add Contact Person, fill up the fields and click Save.
6. Click the Save button.
Create customer record(s) by batch upload
1. On the Action section (left side), click the Import Excel button.
2. Click the Download Template button.
3. Open the Excel templates, fill up the fields, and save on your computer.
Note: Make sure that the Customer Codes match in the three templates for a specific Customer.
4. Go back to the system, click Select File and select the Excel file you saved.
5. Wait for the file to upload.
6. Click Save once done.